- Ted Bell, Phantom. Spy-guy thriller featuring Alex Hawke.
- "Edgar Black" (Robert Silverberg), Sir Winston Churchill. Biography.
- Holly Black, The Good Neighbors, Book One: Kin. Graphic novel; art by Ted Naifeh.
- Jacqueline Carey, Kushniel's Justice, Kushniel's Mercy, and Kushniel's Scion, three fantasy novels in Kushniel's Legacy series; also, Naamah's Kiss, also a fantasy.
- R. Chetwynd-Hayes, The Grange. Horror novel.
- Lee Child, Die Trying and Tripwire. Jack Reacher thrillers.
- Harlan Ellison, Harlan Ellison's Phoenix Without Ashes. Graphic novel; art by Alan Robinson.
- David Hagberg, Abyss. A Kirk McGarvey thriller. An attempt to cause a nuclear meltdown leads to a plot against NOAA.
- Stephen Hunter, Hot Springs. Thriller bringing Earl Swagger to 1940s Arkansas.
- Eric Van Lustbader, The Veil of a Thousand Years. Fantasy, sequel to The Ring of Five Dragons.
- Jo Nesbo, The Redbreast. ARC. A Harry Hole mystery translated from the Norwegian by Don Bartlett.
- George Pelecanos, The Cut. ARC. The first Spero Lucas crime thriller.
- Robert Sheckley, Time Limit. The fifth and final book about Stephen Dain, international detective.
- "Con Steffanson" (Ron Goulart), Laverne and Shirley #3: Gold Rush. Television tie-in novel.
- Peter Straub, In the Night Room. Horror.
- "Charles Todd" (Carolyn and Charles Todd) A Pale Horse. ARC. An Inspector Rutledge historical mystery.
- "Peter Tremayne" (Peter Berresford Ellis"), Swamp. Horror novel. Originally published with an exclamation point: Swamp!
- Joan D. Vinge, 47 Ronin. Movie tie-in novel of a perfectly bad Keanu Reeves flick.
Small House of Everything
Monday, February 9, 2015
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I picked up a Pelecanos book this week too. THE WAY HOME.ReplyDelete