- You can't plant flowers if you haven't botany.
- 3.14% of all sailors are pi-rates.
- So why do we have to pay for air at a gas station? We never used to. I guess it's inflation.
- Why don't ants get sick? Because they have anty-bodies.
- There was a recent earthquake and people blamed fracking but it was just the Earth's fault.
- My brother tried viewing the eclipse through a colander but he just ended up with eye strain.
- I have a friend who squats on the floor, puts his arms around his legs and leans forward...because that's just how he rolls.
- Seven: "I can't even..." Eight: "That's odd."
- I've held onto my pet rock for years because of its sedimental value.
Small House of Everything
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY
Actually, today is Bad Jokes Wednesday. Here are a few groaners for your amusement/punishment.