Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY

A blonde joke;

A blonde was just about at the end of her rope so she knelt down and prayed:  "Dear God, I've lost my business.  I have no money.  I can't pay my rent and I'm facing eviction.  Please, Lord, let me win the lottery this week!"

The week passed and someone else won the lottery, so she prayed again:  "Oh, God, my situation is getting worse.  I've been evicted from my apartment and the bank is about to repossess my car.  Please, please, God, let me win the lottery this week!"

That week passed and the blonde did not win the lottery, so for the third time:  "Oh, God, why have you not answered my prayers.  I've lost my business.  I've lost my car.  And I just lost my car.  I don't know if I can take any more!  My faith in you is weakening.  Please, this week let me win the lottery so all my problems will be solved!"

Suddenly the sky opened up and a thunderous voice from the heavens pealed out:  "Meet me half-way, Blondie.  Buy a lottery ticket for once!"

No comments:

Post a Comment