Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MISS ME?

It's been a while since I last posted on the blog.  Contrary to popular opinion, the House of Everything was not forclosed, or condemned, or battered into matchsticks by any of several polar vortexes.  I was merely the victim of a vast web wing conspiracy.  I think.

Whatever happened, my computer died.  As many of you know, I am not a computer savvy, technically oriented person.  My tech guru had to use the most basic computer lingo to explain it to me.  He said that the framgombally rozenfratzed the transection of the the grnz while Saturn was on the cusp of cleopatra.  Or words to that effect.  I think he means that a big wad of Declan's dog hair got stuck in the tubes and pipes that make up the internet.

Now all that is in the past.  The computer now functions, although it seems to insist that I make a blood sacrifice of a squirrel to it fortnightly.

And now...

(drum roll, please)

...on with the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I'd been wondering why things were so quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least everything's back in working order again! As for your computer, sometimes it doesn't really matter if your tech guy goes into detail; what's more important is that he gives pointers on how to avoid it. I just hope it doesn't come down to squirrel sacrifice sooner or later.
    Alison Henderson @ ExpertComputerRepairPhiladelphia.com

    ReplyDelete