- Edward Abbey, One Life at a Time, Please. Twenty-one essays covering politics, travel, books and art, and nature love.
- Orson Scott Card, Children of the Wind. SF, the conclusion to the Ender Quartet.
- Joseph A. Citro, Cursed in New England: Stories of Damned Yankees. Folklore.
- "Lionel Derrick" (Mark K. Roberts, this time), The Penetrator #29: Aryan Onslaught. Men's action adventure.
- Martin Edwards, The Coffin Trail. A Lake District mystery.
- Russell H. Greenan, The Secret Life of Algernon Pendleton. A modern gothic-y, humorous mystery -- it's hard to classify Greenan.
- James W. Hall, Hell's Bay. A Thorn mystery.
- Elizabeth Linington, The Anglophile. A historical novel from a writer better known for her mysteries.
- Ruth Manning-Sanders, A Book of Witches. Juvenile collection of twelve retold folk tales.
- Jack Pearl, Stockade. Novel of life in an army prison stockade.
Small House of Everything
Monday, April 21, 2014
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment