- Kevin J. Anderson & Doug Beason, Ignition. SF.
- Piers Anthony, Muse of Art. Fantasy.
- Glen Cook, The Black Company, Shadows Linger, and The White Rose. Fantasy. Three chronicles of The Black Company.
- Bernard Cornwall, The Winter King. Arthurian novel.
- Alan Dean Foster, Maori. Historical fantasy.
- Barbara Hambly, The Dark Hand of Magic and The Witches of Wenshar. Fantasy.
- Laurell K. Hamilton, Bloody Bones, Blue Moon, Burnt Offerings, and The Lunatic Cafe. Four adventures of Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter -- with various degrees of sexiness.
- Michael Innes, Death on a Quiet Day. A Sir John Appleby mystery.
- Llousi L'Amour, The Proving Trail. Western.
- Maneula Dunn Mascetti, Vampire: The Complete Guide to the World of the Undead. Non-fiction.
- Graham Masteron, Revenge of the Manitou. Horror, sequel to you-know-what.
- Steve Niles & Jeff Mariotte, 30 Days of Night: Rumors of the Undead. Comic book tie-in novel.
- Larry Niven, creator, Man-Kzin Wars III and Man-Kzin Wars VII. Shared world SF anthologies with three stories apiece.
- Natasha Rhodes, Final Destination: Dead Reckoning. Tie-in novel to the movie franchise.
- Jennifer Robinson, editor, Return to Avalon: A Celebration of Marion Zimmer Bradley. Fantasy with twenty-five stories and appreciations. Copyright by Robinson and Martin H. Greenberg.
- Brandon Sanderson, Elantris. Fantasy.
- Brad Steiger, The Werewolf Book: The Encyclopedia of Shape-Shifting Beings. Non-fiction.
- Kate Wilhelm, Clear and Convincing Proof. A Barbara Holloway mystery.
Small House of Everything
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I just now identified applying indicate the item all over again. Advocate whatsoever I need to to make sure anticipation as a result of honest you will keep on being for the purpose of featuring that excellent organize. Xtreme TestroneReplyDelete