- Keith Ablow, The Psychopath. Thriller.
- Roger macBride Allen, The Ocean of Years. SF.
- Eleanor Arnason, Ring of Swords. SF.
- Harrison Arnston, The Big One. Disaster thriller.
- "James Axler" (house name; Mark Ellis this time), The Outlanders: Armageddon Axis. Post-apocalypse thriller. I think this is number 10 in the series.
- Martin Caidin, The Last Fanthom. SF.
- Richard Davis, editor, Tandem Horror 3. Horror anthology with nine stories.
- Charles de Lint, The Ivory and the Horn. Fantasy collection with fifteen stories.
- P. N. Elrod, Dance of the Dead. Fantasy in the Jonathan Barrett series.
- Webb Garrison, Civil War Curiosities: Strange Stories, Oddities, Events, and Coincidences. Non-fiction.
- Peter F. Hamilton, A Quantum Murder. SF.
- Steve Hamilton, Blood Is the Sky. An Alex McKnight mystery.
- Ivan Howard, editor, Things. SF anthology with six stories.
- Louis L'Amour, The Strong Shall Live and War Party. Western collections with ten and eight stories, respectively.
- Jack McDevitt, Polaris. SF.
- Michael McGarrity, Mexican Hat. A Kevin Kerney mystery.
- Dennis L.McKiernan, Caverns of Socrates. Fantasy.
- Rand Miller, with David Wingfield, Myst: The Book of D'ni. Gaming tie-in novel.
- L. E. Modesett, Jr., Adiamante. SF.
- Michael O'Rourke, The Undine. Horror.
- I. M. Peeved & Ed Strnad, 1401 Even More Things That P*ss Me Off. Really? "I. M. Peeved"?
- Jason Pinter, The Guilty. A Henry Parker mystery.
- Ian Rankin, Doors Open. Mystery.
- Dusty Richards, Trail to Fort Smith. A Ralph Compton novel.
- Catherine Shaw, The Riddle of the River. Mystery.
- Charles Stross, Halting State. SF.
- J. Peder Zane, editor, The Top Ten: Writers Pick Their Favorite Books. Lists.
Small House of Everything
Monday, February 4, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment