- John Dickson Carr, Papa La-Bas. Historical mystery set in 1858 New Orleans. Supposedly Carr's work flagged late in his career, but I'm very interested in reading this, his fourth from final novel.
- Gordon R. Dickson, Space Winners. YA SF from one of the greats.
- Arthur Henry Gooden, Smoke Tree Range. A 1936 western from Gooden, who was best known for screenwriting for the silents.
- Jason Goodwin, The Janissary Tree. Historical mystery (1836 Ottoman Empire) that won an Edgar.
- Ed Gorman and Martin H. Greenberg, editors, Once Upon a Crime. Two dozen tales of crime based on fairy tales.
- Brain Lumley, Hero of Dreams. Horror novel, the first in Lumley's Dreamland series.
- Alaexandra Sokoloff, The Shifters. Supernatural romance, the first of the keepers series.
- Marth Wells, Stargate Atlantis: Reliquary. Television tie-in novel.
Monday, November 26, 2012
Some pretty good stuff among the eight books for this week.