Now, usually this would result in the snake getting a booby prize for bad behavior. Alas, this was not to be. D cup runneth over -- with silicon, which poisoned the snake. Fangs a lot, breast enhancement!
Orit was taken to the hospital and given a tetanus shot. A tetanus shot would not have helped the snake, though. It died. Happily, we hope.
So, gentlemen, this is how not to treat some women. Ladies, these is not how to treat some big snakes. The visual evidence is here:
By the way, "Silicon Orit Fox" is an anagram for TOXIC and a whole bunch of other letters.