Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Thursday, September 17, 2026

BLOGGER DID IT AGAIN! BAH!

Once again, technology is playing fast and loose with time and space.   The post I wrote last night and scheduled for today has, according to Blogger, been published eight days ago, on September 9!

It was a review of a 1965 vampire western flick, The Devil's Mistress.  If you wish to read it, you will have to backtrack through my blog to find it.  Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. The damn thing did it to me Tuesday morning when I set up my Thursday Treats deal. I caught it, had to delete it, and start over.

    They also have yet to fix the Reading List glitch. I use that to follow your blog and others and that damn thing has not worked in a freaking week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could resist a vampire's mistress???

    ReplyDelete