Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Saturday, January 4, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNY HOUSE!

It's my brother's birthday today.  I thought I should tell you a little bit about him.

Unlike what other people may experience, we do not have sibling rivalry;

He looks remarkably like Peter Fonda; I have been mistaken for Newt Gingrich.

He is musically talented.  He can play instruments and can actually sing.  I have a hard time playing the radio and the only thing I've even asked to sing was far, far away.

He is super-smart.  I hide my vast intellect under a huge, steaming pile of stupidity.

He has a lovely wife and two beautiful daughters.  So do I, but it's a different wife and different daughters.

He can be terribly funny.  I tend to be acidic.

He is athletic.  I can touch my toes if I bend my knees.

Despite all of his many faults that I have listed above, he can be pretty cool.

I love him and hope he has a fantastic birthday with many, many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment