Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 READING REPORT

For the first time in many years I tried to keep track of the book I read throughout the year.  For 2014, it's an amazing 353!  Almost a book a day.  How the hell did I manage to do that?

My criteria was books.  So graphic novels and art books all count, as do novellas released as a single volume, but multi-novel omnibuses counted as only one book.  If I had read only one novel from an omnibus (I didn't this year), that would also count as one book.  I didn't count any of the books I started and, for one reason or another, did not finish.

Also please understand that I am a computer klutz.  I kept my list on a Word file and may well have accidently deleted some books, but I don't think I did.  At least, when I reviewed the list there were no glaring omissions that came to mind.

So, 353.  That's a ridiculously large number.  I doubt I'll even come close to that in 2015, but it's something to aim for.

2 comments: