Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BREAKFAST

I got up at 5:30 this morning. 

Stumbled into the kitchen. 

Eyelids half closed like some reptilian creature.

Bouncing off something (furniture? walls?) like a drunken sailor.

I hate 5:30.

Cat very ticked off. 

Food dish empty. 

Fed cat. 

Stepped on tiny sharp shards of dry cat food scattered willy-nilly over kitchen floor. 

Bare feet. 

Ouch. 

Gotta make coffee. 

Caffeine only reason to live this early.

Coffe brewing.

Time to make breakfast.

I have mad culinary skills.

Here's my secret recipe.

Do not copy.

It's patented.

                                                                     BREAKFAST

Ingredients:       Box of Rice Crispies
                            Milk

  • Pour cereal into bowl
  • add milk

Voila!

Maybe I'll stumble back into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment