Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Monday, April 24, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!

Oldest grandchild Mark turns another calendar page today.  I may be prejudiced, but he is the sweetest, kindest, funniest man on this planet.  Look up the words "awesome" and "amazing" in any dictionary; if it doesn'r have Mark's picture there, it's a terrible dictionary.  If you do not automatically fall in love with this guy, there is something seriously wrong with you.  As with many of the world's best people, Mark is quiet and unassuming and really does not realize how great he truly is.  No matter -- anyone who has ever met him knows he is anyway.

I love him.  I'm proud of him.  I'm glad he's a big part of my life.

Happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh to be in the House family and have such kind things said about me all the time. You are a grandfather in a million.

    ReplyDelete