Creasey's contribution consisted of five novels published from 1937-1943:
- The Case of the Murdered Financier (1937)
- The Great Air Swindle (1939)
- The Man from Fleet Street (1940)
- The Case of the Mad Inventor (1942)
- Private Carter's Crime (1943)
Comic Book Plus, that amazing web site, has made available 142 entries in The Sexton Blake Library, from 1927 to 1958, with more sure to come. Among those is Creasey's The Case of the Mad Inventor, the seventeenth book in series three.
Enjoy this bit of pulp ("A full-length novel of baffling mystery and ingenious crime investigation") from the creator of George Gideon, Roger West, The Toff, The Baron, Dr. Palfrey, Department Z, Mark Kilby, Dr. Cellini, Parick Dawlish, and many other popular charcters.