- Isaac Asimov, Patricia S. Warrick, & Martin H. Greenberg, editors - Machines That Think. SF anthology with 29 stories.
- Ramsey Campbell - Solomon Kane. Movie tie-in novel. If the movie and this novelization ever made it to Southern Maryland, I missed it.
- Terry Carr, editor - Universe 13. Original SF anthology in this long-running series. Seven stories by some of the best in the business. Anything with Carr's name on it is worth your time.
- Thomas M. Disch & Charles Naylor, editors - Strangeness. Fantasy anthology with 16 "curious" stories. That fact that all three anthologies on this week's list were edited by those who are no longer with us just makes me want to say, "Dammit!"
- John Farris -You Don't Scare Me. Horror.
- Donald Hamilton - The Ravagers, The Removers, The Shadowers, The Silencers, and The Wrecking Crew. Five Matt Helm adventures for 99 cents each -- couldn't pass that up.
- Tom Holt - Nothing But Blue Skies. Fantasy featuring a Chinese water dragon working as a British estate-agent and a mob of livid weathermen. Sounds interesting, eh?
Small House of Everything
Monday, July 22, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment