Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Saturday, April 18, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!

It's Amy's birthday today.  A time to reflect on how happy and proud we are of this beautiful, blonde powerhouse.  I've sung her praises many times over on this blog and elsewhere, but today I'd like to concentrate on one thing -- her smile and how it lights up the room and lights up my heart.  I can never be sad when Amy is around.  In her smile is beauty and hope and promise and kindness.  There are days when her smile is my salvation.

Your Smile is a Beautiful Smile

Your smile is a beautiful smile,
It comes straight from your heart
Your smile shines like a beacon,
The love in it tears me apart,
Your smile shows in your eyes,
It's pure and joyous to see,

Smile at the sky,
It's so pretty,
It sets me free,
When I'm sad,
Smile,
It will never cost a dime,
Then why do I have to tell you every time,
Smile is a magic,
Brings hearts together,
With package of love that stays forever,
That smile,
That finds me in a crowd,
The one that lights up a room,
And makes the world seem not so loud,
I go outside
I go outside when I'm happy,
I go outside to see her smile
It is like an angel's wings.
Flapping while the angel sings,

Her smile will always show
Watching your love continue to grow,
Her smile is worth a lifetime to see,
Smile girl, smile!
Always smile!
Smile all life and smile in style;
Smiling makes one worriless;
And makes you happy and less tense.
A mile like yours brings up my spirit,
A smile like yours is bright and pretty.
A smile like yours can change my  mood,

I can go from sad to happy in a second or two
Brings joy to all of us
Brights up our day
A smile id like a sunshine shining in the universe
In your smile
I see happiness,
In your smile
I see love,
Your smile makes me happy,
Your smile makes me laugh,
I love your smile,
For a smile is something special that it could brighten up a day,
Smile,
When you smile,
The whole world smiles with you,
When you smile,
You make me want to smile too
When you smile
When you smile the whole room smiles with you,
When you smile
Butter melts and I do too
Even if it's not cause of me

Her smile has given a lot of care
Just because it was there
Her smile fills you with ambition
To make her joy your mission

-- Richard Neil Thompson


Have a day filled with smiles and joy and laughter, Amy.  We love you more than you can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment