Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY

Judge:  According to the indictment, you shot and killed a California Condor.  How do you plead?

Defendant:  Guilty, your honor.

Judge:  This is a terrible act!  These are endangered birds!  There's hardly any left at all!  Why did you shoot one?

Defendant:  I'm sorry, Judge, but I had to feed my family.  We're very poor  and hadn't eaten for several days.

Judge:  That may be understandable, but it's no excuse for shooting an endangered species.  I have to sentence you to three months in jail.  I hope you use the time to consider how bad a taste of an endangered bird can be.

Defendant:  Actually, your honor, it tastes pretty good -- kinda like a cross between a bald eagle and a whooping crane.

No comments:

Post a Comment