- Richard Adams, The Day Gone By. An autobiography by the author of Watership Down.
- Kevin J. Anderson, Of Fire and Light. SF. Book 5 in The Saga of Seven Suns sequence.
- "Lyle Brant" (Michael Newton), Rebel Gun. Western.
- James Lee Burke, Heartwood. A Billy Bob Holland mystery.
- Lee Child, Persuader. A Jack Reacher thriller.
- Reed Farrel Coleman, Robert B. Parker's Blind Spot. The fourth post-Parker Jesse Stone mystery, following three noels by Michael Brandman.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Through the Magic Door. Non-fiction. A survey of some of the author's favorite books by way of a tour through his personal library. Yes, the book is available online, but this paperback edition spoke to me.
- Joan Hess, Deader Homes and Gardens. A Claire Malloy mystery.
- George R. R. Martin, editor, Card Sharks, Jokers Wild, and Marked Cards. Three volumes in Martin's Wild Cards series -- anthologies disguised as "mosaic novels," in which an alien virus produced a world of superheros.
- Larry Niven, creator, Man-Kzin Wars XII. Shared world SF anthology with six stories, part of Niven's Known Space series.
- "J. D. Robb" (Nora Roberts), Delusion in Death. Indulgence in Death, and Memory in Death. Near future mysteries featuring Eve Dallas. I'm beginning to think Roberts writes one of these every other day.
- Laura Joh Rowland, The Pillow Book of Lady Wisteria. A Sano Ichiro mystery, set in 17th century Japan.
- Karin Slaughter, Undone. A Will Trent/Faith Mitchell/Sara Linton mystery.
- Jason Starr, Lights Out. Crime novel.
- Randy Wayne White, Everglades. A Doc Ford mystery.
- R. D. Zimmerman, Blood Trance. Mystery, the second in theseries featuring brother and sister detectives Maddy and Alex Phillips.
Small House of Everything
Monday, April 13, 2015
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment