Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Monday, July 11, 2011

POKEY MacSLOWMAN

That's going to be my name as blogging get to be (even more) haphazard for the next five weeks or so.

     My daughter is taking an immersion course at Gallaudet University for the next month plus.  This entails a two-hour trip each way (more in bad weather) during the weekdays and full weekends working as an echo tech at the hospital.  My son-in-law has been having a hellacious time at work; getting called in at all hours and working 80 hour weeks.  So Kitty and I are taking up the slack with the grandkids with full-time sitting and five- or six-night sleepovers a week and swim team practice with at least two meets a week all over Southern Maryland.  And other activities such as the Sharkfest held this past weekend.

     Something has to give, and it won't be the grandkids.  (They're too much fun.) 

     I'll be blogging when I can, perhaps as often as usual -- but I can't guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment