Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Saturday, June 9, 2012

BLOGGER BLUES

The new blogger keeps trying my patience.  I've spent the last five days trying to make it work.  For me, it eats up three-quarters of the tool bar, allows me to put in a headline but doesn't allow me to write the body of the post, and refuses to allow me change or correct any previous drafts I had done.  And don't get me going on the "Having problems?  Try Google Chrome" fiasco.  Udders on a bull, I'm telling you.  Ptah!  I'm done with it.

     I finally managed to circumvent everything and get the old, unimproved, often reliable Blogger back, so regular posting should start again tomorrow.

    In the meantime I see that I've missed participating in the annual naked bike ride in Madrid once again.  Just as well.  That would be an image you would not want in your head.  I don't know what my excuse for not participating next will be, but I'm sure I'll come up with a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I switched back long ago, but I'm afraid they're going to force the new stuff on us eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I switched back to and if they try to make me do it, I will go to word press, I think.

    ReplyDelete