Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Thursday, July 6, 2023

I'M OFF

The blog will be quiet until Monday, July 17.  We are headed out this weekend for Massachusetts, visiting family and connecting with old friends.  I'll have a chance to see if my grand-niece Lily, the letest addition to the family, if really as beautiful as her grandparents are claiming.  (I'm willing to bet that she's even more beautiful.)  At the end of that week, we will be interring Kitty's ashes on Friday, followed by a memorial service for her on Saturday.  We'll be flying back that Sunday.

My computer, which has a fear of flying, will be staying home in Florida.  Just as well; the thing is very needy and demands a lot of my attention.

See you on the other side.  Stay safe.
  

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip and are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out for the smoky air! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very bon voyage...the blog will miss you but will rejoice upon your return, and I know about computers which need coaxing! May all be good, even when sobering, and better...perhaps even the Mass air and summer heat...

    ReplyDelete