Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

VOTE!

Today is the day, my friends, when Americans get to decide what sort of country we want to be.

I think I've made it fairly obvious how I voted this year but, whether you agree with me or not, please exercise your right to vote.  I firmly believe we are stronger together -- no matter what our political stance -- and by voting we can show each other that we do have a common bond, that we all want what is best for our country, our neighbors, and our families.  The road to our future will be determined by all of us.  If you have note voted already, please do so now.

Here's a song to spur you on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ing3sYyQbM


Or, perhaps this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oj2I40_fYo


Take your pick...and vote.



1 comment:

  1. Yep, we voted over a week ago (we can do that in Oregon, it's all vote by mail). We dropped our competed ballots off at the library.

    ReplyDelete