- Peter E. Abresch, Names Games. A James P. Dandy Elderhostel mystery.
- Russell Banks, Affliction. Novel.
- Bill Bryson, Notes from a Small Island. Non-fiction. It's Bryson v. England.
- Jim Butcher, Wizard for Hire. Omnibus volume of the first three books in The Dresden Files: Storm Front, Fool Moon, and Grave Peril.
- Tim Dorsey, Orange Crush. Mystery.
- Lee Goldberg, Mr. Monk and the Two Assistants. TV tie-in.
- Stan Hugill, Shanties from the Seven Seas: Shipboard Work-Songs and Songs Used as Work-Songs From the Great Days of Sail. Non-fiction. This is a revised and condensed edition. Great history, great songs, many not PC. Makes me wish I had a modicum of musical talent or ability.
Small House of Everything
Monday, September 12, 2011
A quiet week. I hope fires, drought, floods, and torrential rains have not embuggered your week.