Looking for cheese? I've got you covered.
In The Devil's Mistress, a group of outlaws come across a cabin occupied by an old man and his beautiful, silent wife. Because they're the bad guys, they kill the old man and kidnapped the woman. And because they're the bad guys the woman turns lout to be a vampire. There's probably a lesson in there somewhere.
The [production values are bottom of the barrel -- I mean, lower than Manos, the Hand of Fate -- and the acting complements the production values. in an alternate universe this could have been a nifty film; sadly, we are stuck in this universe.
Featuring nobody important (although I'm sure their mother would disagree): Joan Stapleton, Robert Gregory, "Forrest Westmoreland" (who was actually Wes Moreland, the film's producer), Douglas Warren, Oren Williams, and Arthur Resley. Written and directed by Orville Wanzer (whose only other director-writing credit was 1970's George Andrews, a semi-autobiographical mess starring Wanzer as the title character, and -- wouldn't you know it? -- also featuring Wes Moreland).
I offer no apologies for this one. If you are a fan of really bad movies, you'll like this one. But if you are a connoisseur of film, I'm lucky you don't have my address.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5VCo9oIi4&list=PLrm4jq5dGtLn5X8o3EFOQGm9GtsBW_QiM&index=35
No comments:
Post a Comment