Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Sunday, March 7, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KITTY!

 When we met many years ago, her smile and her laughter could brighten the darkest day and I could get lost in the wonder of her eyes.  She was as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside.  I've always wondered why she would settle for a clunk like me but I'm smart enough not to challenge her on it.  With the passage of time little has changed, except we move a little slower and our joints ache just a little bit more.  She still takes my breath away.  I still love her as much now as I did then  That's a lie.  I love her even more.  As we grew together, she has been my source of happiness and joy.  She has helped me grow to be a better person.  She has given the world two amazing daughters, who, in turn, have given the world amazing grandchildren.  I am the luckiest man on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGxgIucBXjU

Happy birthday, my love.

1 comment: