Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

OVERLOOKED (PIG IN A POKE) FILM: SAMAY

While trolling through Youtube yesterday, I came across this honey of a Bollywood suspense thriller.  Admittedly, I have not watched it and am foisting it upon you in a rather off-handed manner.

Now for the good news.  This 2003 flick was inspired by ...wait for it...the Brad Pitt/Morgan Freeman classic Seven!

Not being familiar with Bollywood actors, I can only tell you that Samay stars Sushmita Sen, Sushant Singh, and Jackie Shroff.  Written by Robby Grewal and Sameer Kohli, Samay was also directed by Grewal.

Also, according to the comments, Suchmita Sen is pretty hot.

Enjoy.  (Let me know if it's any good.  I may be watching it soon.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x41QnX-zGUU&index=2&list=PLjXbLTS058MrrUNfJieKoyxCAUxNWjDgV

No comments:

Post a Comment