Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSAMYN!

August 15th is a good day to be born.  You share a birthday with Napoleon, Sir Walter Scott, Rose Marie, Linda Ellerbee, Princess Anne...and, most important of all, Jessamyn.  A perfect baby, a perfect little girl, a perfect person.

Everyone is proud of their children, but we were convinced that Jessie was prettier, smarter, and sweeter than any other child, ever.  Her laugh is infectious.  Her smile will melt your heart.  Her kindness, her empathy, her ability to cope with any adversity, her courage -- I'd match Jessie against anyone I know.

I've written on this blog about her before, and about some of problems life has thrown at her as the widowed mother of two teenagers. The hardest job in the world is to raise a good person.  Kitty and I have done that, and Jessie is now doing that with both Ceili and Amy.  I am so proud of her and I will love her until the day I die.

Happy birthday, Sweetheart.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment