- Kage Baker - In the Garden of Iden. Science Fiction. The first Company novel.
- John Barnes - A Million Open Doors. Science Fiction. Nebula nominee and Science Fiction Chronicle's Best SF Novel of the Year.
- George C. Chesbro - Shadow of a Broken Man. Mystery. The first Mongo mystery.
- Glen Cook - Passage at Arms. Science Fiction.
- John Creasey - So Young to Burn. Mystery. A Roger West Mystery. The West books, imho, are second only to the Gideon books that Creasey wrote as "J. J. Marric."
- Suzanne Haden Elgin - Twelve Fair Kingdoms. Fantasy. Book One of the Ozark Fantasy Trilogy.
- Alan Dean Foster - The I Inside. Science Fiction
- M. John Harrison - Viriconium Nights. Fantasy collection
- Joe Hill - Heart-Shaped Box. Horror. The apple doesn't fall far...
- Morag Joss - Fruitful Bodies. Mystery. A Sarah Selkirk mystery.
- Brian Lumley - The Last Aerie. Horror. The doorstop second in the Vampire World series; part of the overall Necroscope universe.
- Kevin Randle & Robert Cornett - Remember the Alamo! Science fiction.
- William Relling, Jr. - The Criminalist. Mystery. A writer who was taken from us much too early.
- David Niall Wilson - Star Trek: Voyager: Chrysalis. Science fiction. #12 in the Voyager series.
- Terri Windling, editor - Life on the Border. Fantasy anthology. Tales of Bordertown.
Monday, February 14, 2011
The following followed me home last week. Can I keep them?