Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Monday, January 24, 2011

INCOMING

Gotta stay out of thrift stores.  Here's what came in last week for the collection that ate Southern Maryland:
  • Greg Bear - Beyond Heaven's River
  • Glen Cook -  Whispering Nickel Idols (a Garrett, P.I. novel)
  • James Herbert - '48
  • Nancy Holder - Buffy the Vampire Slayer:  Carnival of Souls
  • Herbert Lieberman - The Climate of Hell
  • Warren Murphy & Richard Sapir, creators - The Destroyer series: Midnight Man (#43); Dying Space (#47);  Profit Motive (#48); Total Recall (#58); The End of the Game (#60); The Last Alchemist (#64); Look Into My Eyes (#67); White Water (#106); Syndication Rites (#122); Market Force (#127); Dream Thing (#139); Dark Ages (#140); Frightening Strikes (#141)
  • Don Pendleton, creator - The Executioner:  Double Crossfire (#40); Don Pendleton's Mack Bolin:  Hardline
  • "Owen Roundtree" (William Kittredge & Steven M. Krauzer) - Cord:  King of Colorado
  • Elaine Viets - Shop till You Drop (Dead-End Job series)

3 comments:

  1. Some nice things. It's been a few years since I read one of the Garretts and as I've said before I lament the passing of the Destroyer series. They were wickedly funny at times(mostly not during Gold Eagles last dozen or so).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, I'm going to have to set aside a month to read the Destroyer series. I'm looking forward to the very early ones and the very late ones.

    Patti, so have I. I thought this would be a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete