Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

THEY JUST KEEP COMING...

 On December 11, I compiled a list of the books included on some 45 "Year's Best" lists of crime and mysteries books that J. Kingston Pierce had referenced on his blog The Rsp Sheet.  As more lists arose and as Pierce reported them, I incorporated them on my master list until there were about 80 "Year's Best" lists included.  Pierce reported that he was stopping this exercise on December 21.  **SPOILER ALERT!**  He lied.  Somehow he came across four additional lists, which he posted today.

The entire, massive -- really massive -- up-to-date, incorporated list can be found here.  (Scroll down.)

https://jerryshouseofeverything.blogspot.com/2023/12/bits-pieces.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a list! Very humbling because I've only read a handful of the books listed. I do have Mick Herron's THE SECRET HISTORY on my READ REAL SOON stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something less welcome: Tom Smothers, RIP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLyY-si0IP0

    ReplyDelete