Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Friday, June 2, 2023

HMM...

 A notice appeared on my blog posts page:  "This post was unpublished because it violates Blogger Community Guidelines.  To republish, please update the content to adhere to guidelines."

First off, they don't tell me what post they "unpublished."  As far as I can tell, they're all there (although the ones for this past week have mysteriously been given the wrong dates.)

Second off, to my knowledge, I have never violated the guideline, vague as they are.

Third off, Grrr.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

2 comments:

  1. Yes. The notice on the blog told me nothing. I also got the notices on the email account tied into Google. About two weeks ago, I got 15 of the things. All were for pieces from 2011 to 2015. Nearly all of them were things related to the Texas Book Festival. So, I clicked on each notice which took me to the allegedly offending piece, and once there, I hit the republish deal. That got each one sent to review. Within an hour, all had been republished as they had not been in violation of a damn thing.

    Every few months, the Google bots have one of these spasms of stupidity and I go through this. Check your email account that is the one tied into Google and see if you got any notices. Sometimes the Google notices go to the spam folder.

    ReplyDelete