Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Sunday, May 15, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZZIE!

From my Facebook page:

Also celebrating a birthday is our mostest favorite 31-year-old niece, Lizzie! Lizzie is composed 100% of smiles, laughter, and joy -- an absolute delight. I'm sure all the positive things in her make-up come from her mother; certainly they couldn't have come from my brother, who has been known to make disparaging remarks about banjos. (Or, perhaps she inherited them from her younger sister * -- I'm not really clear on how this whole genetics thing works.) Anyway, to know Lizzie is to love her. Massachusetts' loss was Arizona's gain. Lizzie is newly married and I can't wait to see what life has in store for her and Steve. May the joys of today follow them well into the future. Happy birthday, Elizabeth Finocchiaro!
*another mostest favorite niece

1 comment: