Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY: EMO PHILLIPS EDITION

  • When I went to college, my parents threw a gong away part for me, according to the letter.
  • I learned about sex the hard way...from books.
  • Countries are making nuclear weapons like there is no tomorrow.
  • My parents were very protective; I couldn't even cross the street without them getting all excited...and placing bets.
  • I like going to the park and watch the children run and jump around, because you see, they don't know I'm using blanks.
  • You know what I don't like...Indian givers...no, I take that back.
  • So there I am at the wailing wall, standing there like a moron, with my harpoon.
  • And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said, "A truck!"
  • I picked up a hitchhiker...you've got to if you hit them.
  • A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me with kickboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment