Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY

The three toughest mice in New York City went into a bar and started drinking flaming shots.  After the fourth round, one of the mice said, "I try to keep in shape.  When I come across a mousetrap I lay down on it on my back and then set the trap off with my foot.  When the bar comes down I catch it with my paws and bench-press it fifty times.  And before I leave I never forget to take the cheese."

Another round and the second mouse said, "Every morning I take some rat poison pellets.  I grind them up into a powder and add it to my coffee.  This wakes me up enough so I can start the day fresh."

After still another round, the third mouse looks at his watch and winks at the other two.  "Sorry, fellas.  Got to go.  I have a date with a cat."

No comments:

Post a Comment