Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY

A elderly Jewish woman won $30,000,000 in the lottery.  She went to her rabbi to tell him the good news and the rabbi asked her what she was going to do with such a fortune.

"Well, first" she said, "I'm going to keep $10,000,000 for myself so I can live whatever years I have left in luxury.  Then I'm going to give $10,000,000 to the synagogue to be used for building improvements and to establish a youth program."

The rabbi nodded approvingly.  "You deserve a little luxury after all your hard years, and I know the congregation will be very appreciative of the $10,000,000 donation.  But what will you do with the remaining $10,000,000?"

"I'm going to have a large gold statue of Adolph Hitler built."

The rabbi was shocked.  "Why would you want to honor the worst man in history with a statue?"

The old lady rolled up her sleeve.  "Because that son of a bitch gave me the winning numbers."

No comments:

Post a Comment