- You can't plant flowers if you haven't botany.
- 3.14% of all sailors are pi-rates.
- So why do we have to pay for air at a gas station? We never used to. I guess it's inflation.
- Why don't ants get sick? Because they have anty-bodies.
- There was a recent earthquake and people blamed fracking but it was just the Earth's fault.
- My brother tried viewing the eclipse through a colander but he just ended up with eye strain.
- I have a friend who squats on the floor, puts his arms around his legs and leans forward...because that's just how he rolls.
- Seven: "I can't even..." Eight: "That's odd."
- I've held onto my pet rock for years because of its sedimental value.
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY
Actually, today is Bad Jokes Wednesday. Here are a few groaners for your amusement/punishment.